Monday, December 19, 2011

Car Rides

I have an overactive imagination.  For some reason, late at night, when I get in the car and turn on the heater, I start imagining that my car is actually a tiny room that I live in and explore the universe with in safety. I imagine giving the car a coating that would make it invisible so I could go to other planets and observe the aliens on it without disturbing their natural habitat. (Because in my mind, my car has suddenly become a spaceship.) I imagine the glove compartment becoming a food synthesizer so I can live and eat inside this small car for years to come.

I have no idea why I imagine those things, but I've been doing so since I was a little girl.

Do any of you ever imagine normal activities becoming extraordinary things?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to do that a lot when I was a kid but I don't do it now. Now I usually imagine storylines with myself involved when I am walking somewhere or in a car. But it has nothing to do with the car or the current situation.

keishkaylaaazzalea@gmail.com said...

Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. no problem no life, no matter did not learn, so enjoy it :)

Obat Pembengkakan Ibu Jari
Khasiat Dari Daun Bandotan
Obat Herbal Kista Rahim Pada Wanita
Yoghert Dan Manfaatnya Bagi Kesehatan
Jenis Makanan Yang Mengandung Kandungan Karbohidrat Tinggi