Hello Everyone! Recently, I was nominated by Tricia Drammeh for the one Lovely Blog Award. She's an author, like me, with a book out called The Claiming Words. It has a beautiful cover! You should check it out.
She also interviewed me recently on her other blog, Authors To Watch, and has been a wonderful person to get to know! I'm thankful for her nominating me!
Here are the rules for the One Lovely Blog Award:
- Include the blog award logo in your post.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Provide 7 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers and let them know you have done so.
Seven Random Facts About Me:
- I love to watch professional wrestling and have seen several popular professional wrestlers in person! (I have a shirt signed by Dolph Ziggler.)
- I love ebooks and reading the news online. I hardly ever read anything on paper anymore.
- I have a liberal arts degree.
- I'm very close to my mother and father.
- I live in the middle of nowhere.
- Because I live in the middle of nowhere, I'm not on a sewer system. We use a septic tank and it's disgusting because it constantly overflows, no matter how much we try to fix it. So we pump most of our bath water and laundry water outside with a hose, instead of letting it go down the drain.
- I didn't get my driver's license until I was 25 years old.
Seven nominees for the One Lovely Blog Award:
This list is made up of a varied group of bloggers. Some are new at blogging, some have been blogging for a while. But they all have one thing in common: they are LOVELY. (Click on the names below to be magically transported to their lovely blogs)
I'd like to nominate anyone reading my blog. You're all lovely people and if you'd like to participate in this, I think you should!