Thursday, December 8, 2011

Writing for a Living

My dream is to be able to write for a living. I would also love to edit for a living, too.

But when I imagine people actually reading the things I write, I freeze and panic. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense, which is why writing a blog is actually helping me to face more of my fears than just writing novels that no one will be reading any time soon.

It puts more pressure on me to get over that feeling and also makes me a better writer because I must come up with stuff to write without having as much time to edit things. Edits are a security blanket to me, which is why if you ever read a first draft of mine, you'll think it's a bunch of gibberish, even though it makes sense to me.

Every writer should have a blog. =)

1 comment:

keishkaylaaazzalea@gmail.com said...

Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. no problem no life, no matter did not learn, so enjoy it :)

Cara Penularan Penyakit TBC
Cara Menghilangkan Diabetes Melitus Tipe 1
Contoh Gerakan Senam Bagi Ibu Hamil
Obat Sakit Buang Air Besar Pada Ibu Hamil
Obat Tradisional Benjolan Tiroid