Sunday, December 11, 2011

Lots of Great Writers

Something that makes me sad on occasion is how many great writers there are out there who don't make it. Not for lack of working hard to make a great product or lack of talent, but just because their story isn't right for the marketplace right now or whatever other silly reason.

I also don't believe anyone should ever think they are a bad writer. I used to be much worse at writing than I am now.

There's just always room to improve and grow and if something someone writes is considered bad, I think that just means they still have a lot of room to learn.

Studying writing has helped me tremendously. Maybe authors who are good at writing are just the ones who have been corrected the most.

1 comment:

keishkaylaaazzalea@gmail.com said...

Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. no problem no life, no matter did not learn, so enjoy it :)

Cara Penularan Penyakit TBC
Cara Menghilangkan Diabetes Melitus Tipe 1
Contoh Gerakan Senam Bagi Ibu Hamil
Obat Sakit Buang Air Besar Pada Ibu Hamil
Obat Tradisional Benjolan Tiroid