Saturday, December 11, 2021

What I've Been Up To Lately

 I haven't given up on writing fiction books. In fact, writing fiction is my favorite thing, but the past year or so, I've been focused on writing non-fiction. I'm writing articles on both hubpages and medium. For hubpages, I write articles using my current pen name, but for medium, I write more controversial and personal things, so I write there under a different pen name.

Right now, they are my focus because I make more money writing non-fiction than I ever have writing fiction. Hubpages is nice because it's a very friendly place with lots of tutorials on how to write the articles they are looking for. Medium is awesome because it lets you write on topics (like erotica and controversial news stories) that other sites don't allow you to write because they aren't friendly for advertising. They also have a very laid back website where it is easy to publish.

So I'm having a lot of fun with that, but I hope to get back to writing fiction as well soon! Health permitting!

No comments: