Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Alice Takes Over My Blog

Hi! It's me, Alice, and I've taken over E.B. Black's blog today. I'm in a story titled "Wonderland's Secret" in a boxed set titled "Captivated." To learn more, please click on the image below...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07KXVHVJJ/



My story, in it's current form, will only be available for a limited time, so I wanted to share 10 Reasons Why You Should Buy This Book.

10. Wonderland is a big, magical world to explore.

9. But my Wonderland isn't the Wonderland of your childhood. It's an adult version of Wonderland.

8. I fall in love with not one, but two sexy men in my story.

7. I'm a strong woman who knows how to fight.

6. And my two men fight by my side.

5. The Queen of Hearts is strong, but not as strong as our true love for each other.

4. Love always wins in the end.

3. There are other amazing authors in this book.

2. In fact, you get 17 stories in total!

1. And it's all available for only 99 cents!

----

Scroll up and purchase your copy today!

No comments: