Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Pen Name

Here's the silly story of where my pen name came from. E and B are the initials of my first and last name. I chose "black" because I write dark literature and also because at one of the writers groups I joined, the leader said that whenever she looked at me out of the corner of her eyes, she saw me as a gothic with all black clothing, skull earrings, and a cross necklace. She said I had a gothic aura.

While I don't think that encompasses me completely, I do think it describes a certain part of me that I express often in my writing.

1 comment:

keishkaylaaazzalea@gmail.com said...

Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. no problem no life, no matter did not learn, so enjoy it :)

Mitos Seputar Persalinan
Pencegahan Kanker Rahim Atau Kanker Serviks
Cairi Ciri Penyakit TBC Kelenjar
Hal Yang Dapat Menyebabkan Wasir Saat Hamil
Cara Mengobati Vitiligo